Monday, September 28, 2009

So sorry everyone patiently waiting. Macs are somewhat problematic here at my hotel. I get 2 hours of airtime for$25.00, and downloading images takes forever, so......maybe it will remedy itself in Saudi Arabia.
But, so far I've held 2 workshops with teachers, 1 group paint with local artists who are remarkable, and tonight I'm off to be guest of honor at the embassy.
This is a wonderful country, very friendly, safe, very busy and dynamic.
Weather is HOT, but there are sea breezes all day, and AC everywhere of course.
I'm behaving myself, have wonderful handlers who are making this trip as smooth as possible. It has been good to be flexible, and welcome change, as it happens.
The landscape is very arid when it's not developed, and the modern buildings are world class.
You'll see those images soon, ins'hallah. Off to dinner, making you proud as I now represent all of you!
CHEERS

1 comment:

  1. you're doing great. Thanks for the blogging. Can't wait to see the pics. W

    ReplyDelete