Saturday, September 26, 2009

I am now in Bahrain after meeting Minister of Culture, various teachers and my great guide on this leg of the trip, rachel from the Embassy.
I am between sessions, about to go back to purchase art materials for workshops, very interesting to see what is considered art supplies here.
At the moment though, I am overlooking the pool with Arabic music wafting over the swim up bar hosting Kuwaiti men on vacation being bad I guess.
Bahrain is mono chromatic, a dun color, palm treed and surrounded by construction. Traditional Arabic architecture and some ultra modern skyscrapers. I have no pictures of them, maybe tomorrow.
I need to be careful with what I shoot.
Very friendly people, beautiful breeze off the ocean keeping things manageable, but still very hot.
So far, it's confused but wonderful.
Pictures to come........

No comments:

Post a Comment